How Do I respond to Divorce papers?

Get an attorney. He will respond for you.

I saw an attorney. He said the cost would be $5000.00 for the case. I dont have that neither does my wife. He said her attorney will tell her to settle. I would just like to know what form I need to respond in. Is there a form for disputing the claims I can use or can I make one of my own.

Terry Key

Yes $500 is about right for a no fight divorce. This is not the case. She is suing you.

Pro se (doing it yourself) can be done. It typically does not turn out well.

We discussed this question on today’s episode of NC Divorce Talk Radio LIVE at about the 22:30 mark. … t-27-2008/

Want to talk live with a Rosen attorney? Join us for NC Divorce Talk Radio LIVE - every Wednesday at 11 a.m. EST. Visit for more information.

My wife is suing me for child support, and half equity in our residence, and her legal fees. I have recieved an extension. How do I legally respond to her of her attorney if I paln oin disputing any of these claims?

Terry Key