How do you FIRE your lawyer?


My lawyer is too aggressive, not listening to me and too brash causing delays and over amending to agreements under the excuse of protection.
I am asking for a running total of fees and I am not getting it…What can I do??


If you are uncomfortable with your lawyer you should terminate his or her services and ask for a refund of any unused portion of the retainer.


This lawyer is running up his bill on you. Simply “fire him or her”. You can try complaining to the Bar Association, but remember, the Bar Association is composed of lawyers who protect their own. It’s a no win situation. My advice from someone who has been there??? Fire him and don’t pay him another damn dime no matter what! OJ hasn’t paid his lawyer bill yet!