How to file for divorce

I have got married 5 years ago, We have 2 children, I have a car and a flat in my own. But my husband does not give me scope to drive car, he also take the income from house rent. He does not give me our expenditures. He is addicted in drug and always beats me, what can i do. How do i divorce him. Piz inform me…Thank you.

I would schedule a consultation to discuss your options with an attorney. It sounds like your case involves child support, child custody, alimony and equitable distribution. You cannot file for absolute divorce until you have been separated for a year, but you an address support, custody and property division before then.