How to make girlfriend leave house


Friend of mine has had his girlfriend live with him house that he owns for about 7 months and it is not working out between them. She has no utilities in her name and pays him rent. She does recieve her mail there. They are in Wake Co. He is asking that she leave as it is not working out. Does he have to go through the courts to evict her?


Yes, he will likely need to initiate formal eviction proceedings. He will need to appear before a magistrate. Have your friend contact an attorney who practices landlord/tenant law.