I'm lost and really somewhere to start

Dear rheanna:

Greetings. What is a GTO? My suggestion is that you talk to a counselor as soon as possible, as they may be able to help you with the drinking issue and the feelings of misery. You have a lot to live for…and good things will happen to you again. I also recommend that you speak with an attorney, as they may also have some hope for you. Keep your head up!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

[:(]

About this time last year my ex met his online fling (she happens to live 4 houses down)on valentines he called me while I was in the hotel and told me he cheated. I came home unannounced and there was condom pack with 3 missing on my table.

I’ve supported him throughout most of the marriage 12 years. I paid for his education for about 2 1/2 years

Now I’m fighting over a GTO that I asked him to get out of the house 8 months ago. His stuff his still here and I have given him plenty of opportunity to get it.

He’s never put a payment to the house, the taxes, or the insurance for the whole 3 years of living here.

It’s always me, me, me…I paid for the bankruptcy, I paid for the house…

I’m drowning so much that I don’t know what to do anymore. I never drank and now it seems to be my only friend. [V] I feel like I wasted 12 years of my life for nothing and trying to get the motivation back is even harder.

Everytime I talk with him. It just feels like he has no responsibility… And all I get is a Thank you…I’m flat out broke not thanks to him. If the house isn’t killing me the taxes on it are.

I feel like it’s over and he’s won…[:(] I don’t know what to do? I don’t know where to start. I don’t know to trust anymore. ugh sometimes I wish gawd would just take me out my misery.

If anyone has suggestions I would be grateful. Thanks.