Imputing Child-support for other child residing in the home

If the other child not in common that reside in the home, and is under another child-support order. is finance obligation from child-support order be imputed in the “Minus responsibility for other children”

is there two parts to this: the “Minus responsibility for other children”

1. if there's no child-support for the other child or children then use the Guidelines

2. there's a child-support for the other child or children, then use the percentage portion obligation from that order

I am sorry, I am not sure I understand your question.

But I believe it is in regard to Pre-Existing Obligations and Responsibility for other children.

Child support payments actually made by a parent under any pre-existing court order, separation agreement, or voluntary child support arrangement are deducted from the parent’s gross income.

A parent’s responsibility for his or her natural children who currently reside with the parent (other than children for whom support is being determined) is equal to the basic child support obligation for the children based on the parent’s income if the other parent of these children does not live in the home; or one half the basic child support obligation for these children if the other parent of these children lives with the parent and children.