My ex-husband is 6 months behind in child support and alimony. He is about to receive an inheritance. How do you go about putting a lien on the inheritance, as I do not feel he will voluntarily pay his back support that is owed. Plus I am worried he may hide the amount in an account we do not know about or put it under someone else’s name.

Does putting a lien on inheritance require going back to court and is a trial involved. His support is through a court order and has already been held in contempt twice

You cannot put a lien on the inheritance.