Interim dist/sequester property


Hire an attorney asap!! It will be the best investment you could possibly make. You may lose your house, and obviously she abandoned it (that will help you). Also, you posting again, just moved you to the end of the line. The posts are answered in the order the last post is received. GOOD LUCK!!

I agree. Hire an attorney. You have a lot to lose if you ignore the documents you receive. Move on it ASAP.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I am going through a divorce. My wife moved out of our residence about 15 months ago. Last week I was served with a complaint stating that my wife was trying to seek an interum distribution and she was trying to have the marital residence sequestered, have me vacated and sell the property. She is saying that I am wasting marital assets because I am behind on the mortgage.