Issues after divorce


Do issues after divorce and settlement always have to be heard in the courts of the same county as where the divorce and settlement took place? What if both people have sold and moved out of that county or even out of that state? Do you have to go back there to file any papers about any problems?


No you may file in the County where you currently reside, though the Defendant will have the right to have venue changed to their county if they request such a transfer.