The divorce is final but now Ive had to put a judgement on the ex for money owed. He is moving out of the state SOON and selling his home. Can I take the judgement to the Register of Deeds and have a lien put on his property? Do I have to file a certain form, or how do I go about this? I can not afford a lawyer I will have to do it myself.