Keeping daughter safe

What forms or actions would I need to take to request a safety plan be put into place when my wife has my daughter? Her current boyfriend has a DUI and restiricted license. She has issues with alcohol drinks on a daily basis. I want her to sign an agreement that she will not consume alcohol when she has my daughter in her care. She also leaves her with family members that cannot watch their own children. I’m worried about my daughter and want to know what I can do to keep her as safe as possible when she is with her mom.

You need to contact DSS.