Late cs

I am a few days late on my child support. I paid about half of the total amt. due. We have the CS and visitation set up in a.separation agreement that was filed in court. I have never been late before. I will be able to pay the rest in a day or 2. What will likely happen to me for being late?

Failure to child support can sometime leads to serious legal issues. It can hava an negative effect on you. You can hire a child support lawyer for all the child support issues.

I’m not sure what you mean when you say that your separation agreement is filed in court. Generally if there is a breach of a separation agreement then the non-breaching party’s remedy is to file an action for breach of contract. If your child support is set forth in a court order, however, the judge can hold you in contempt of court until you pay.