Can I sue my wife and the man she cheated on me with. She had her teacher/mentor staying in our house while I was in Atlanta and she never told me about it. His clothes were all in the bathroom and in the front room when I came back.

You may have an alienation of affection claim and/or a criminal conversation claim against the other man. It would depend on the full set of facts, and you should have a consultation with a lawyer in your area to determine if this is something you want to pursue. There isn’t a direct civil claim that you can file against your wife for adultery, but it will be taken into consideration when determining any claims for spousal support.