Lawyer Referral

We had our initial custody and child support hearing last year and our lawyer was absolutely horrendous. We plan on filing for modification for visitation and child support in the near future. Can anyone recommend a very good laywer in the Alamance County or neighboring area? Thank you!

Please contact our client liaison for a referral.