Legally Have Husband's Daughter Leave Our Home


As of two weeks ago my husband said our marriage is over. He did not leave. We are living in our home. His 20 year old daughter and her baby are living with us. She is making living here intolerable. Can I legally have her leave our home while we work out our separation details.
She does not have a job and contributes no finances for living here.


There is no remedy under family law for you to have her evicted. You could contact a property attorney to determine what your rights are to evict her.