Letter to settle a debt towards spouse


I owe some money tp my spouse and agreed on our separation agreement to pay off one credit card debt in her name…What form letter can I use to indeed validate the debt pay off?


There is no form letter required regarding payment of debt. You can write up a letter of your own with a copy of the credit card statement that indicates a $0.00 balance.