Military Protocol in NC Family Law

Good day - hoping for some clarification on NC family law. If I am currently living on-base, does NC statute grant an ex-spouse entitlement to impute against a housing allowance I do NOT receive? I believe these are called “in kind” benefits. Is there any case law to support a motion for deviation of these entitlements due to financial burden? I.e., I have to maintain a residence in Charlotte, NC but must commute to Shaw AFB, SC (Sumter) every day for work. This = 3500+ miles a month JUST to get to work. If I move to Sumter, I lose rights to my 50/50 custody. Caught between a a rock and another rock. Lastly, does NC have an “employment evaluation” process to determine if a parent is not contributing properly to balance the child support worksheet? Many thanks . .