The woman my husband is dating is constantly in my home with my husband what do I do

I’m sorry, but I am not sure what exactly you mean when you ask “what should you do.” If your husband is having an affair and you intend to separate, I would consult with a divorce attorney and discuss your options and next steps. If you have a more specific question about divorce proceedings, or how his affair will effect your divorce, I’d be happy to try and provide a more specific answer.