Motion to establish parternity

Can somebody please help me. I was told to go to and look up the sample of Motion/ action to establish parternity for fathers. But i can not find it to print off. The situation is the mother is trying to keep the father away from his child after excepting child support in form of check. She refuses to go through child support agence. She refuses to esablish parternity. What form do we print off.

We do not offer that form, you may want to try the AOC website.

How do I go about filing for a motion for parternity? I went to, but could not find anything to do this.

If you are the father, you need not do so, you need to file an action for child custody.