Motion to show cause?

Do I fill out this form to show the courts that my ex-wife is in violation of our sep. agreement? She’s withheld visitation so many times from my son, most recently last Thanksgiving.

If so, do I simply mail it in to the court (she resides in Buncombe county). I don’t have an attny.