My Husband Just walked out -What should I do?

My Husband just walked out and left my daughter and myself stunned. He was very angry and I feel like I should take steps to protect myself and daughter, physically and financially. What should I do?

First, if your husband left wit the intention of residing elsewhere, you can can should have the locks on the house changed. His departure from the residence give you the right to exclusive possession of the home, and he may not return without your permission.
The next step will be to meet with a lawyer in your area to determine the proper course of action that is right for you to secure spousal support, child support and to deal with the issues of child custody and child support.