Name wrong

Dear tweetybear:

Greetings. You may need to do a Rule 59 motion or contact the person who drafted the order and ask if they are willing to file a modified order. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

after being postponed 3x the divorce was final only after checking the papers the middle name is wrong on my name.This has been a issue for the last 2 years.You would think someone you were married to would know your name.My question is how to fix it(there lawyer file the papers) am I divorced,because I’m not that person and if I would want to get married again how can I prove I’m divorced.