NC Expedited Divorce


In the State of N.C., under what conditions can one get an expedited divorce since adultry isn’t recognized? We have no marital assets or children. Is there anything that I can do to hurry things along if we both agree?


No, you must wait the full year and a day before suit for divorce can be filed. Unfortunately there is no process for an expedited divorce in this State.