Need advice soon, please

The first time your kid told you that anyone did something that made him uncomfortable sexually you should do something like (get the kid away from that situation DUHH!!!)First thing is you need to do whats best for your kids and that is LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE sort the rest out once you get your kids out of harms way. there is no excuse for you to stay, I don’t care if you don’t have 5 cents you go stay with someone. Then as soon as you are able get a Attorney so they can guide you in the right direction. Kids dont lie about things like that. if you stay then you are worse than him.

Can’t let this man ask your child to touch his private parts.

And he’s got a record of assault on a child.

Get away from him. Far away.

TELL ANY AND EVERYONE WHAT HE DID, START WITH THE POLICE, WETHER THEY BELIEVE YOU OR NOT YOU REPORT IT AD WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU REPORTED IT TO.AND AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE WHO TOLD YOU IT WON’T MATTER STAY AWAY FROM THEM TOO.

thanks for the advice you have given, but the thing is, i have no where to go, all my family lives right next door to our house, and i have no friends i can stay with except for the man i cheated with, and i’m pretty sure i could get in trouble for that(if he even lives in the same place, last i heard from his brother, he left state)
i really don’t want to take any chance of losing my kids to a man like my husband. are you guys sure tat they won’t say that i told my son to say these things so husband can’t get custody?

This is the thing, if your child tells you some grown up has molested him then (I would think) you are obligated by law(parental law)to report it and take the necessary action to protect your child. even if you must go next door or to the your old lover house you must remove your child from that man.

Go to a CVAN shelter. They can hook you up with the needed people/help to get yourself and your child protected

Dear carstin:

Greetings. You should contact the Department of Social Services (Child Protective Services) about this situation. Move out immediately or have him moved out. Also, when you file for custody, that can be separate from divorce (which can only be filed one year and one day after the date of separation). Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

i posted this yesterday, but i’ve gotten 0 response. please</font id=“red”>, i am desperate for info on what to do! anything</font id=“red”> at all that anyone could tell me would be greatly appreciated!</font id=“purple”>

ok, this is the short version of my crazy marriage:
married in august 2000 when learned i was pregnant.
found out he was cheating shortly after son born in march 2001, but never got any proof.
may 2001-he (in my opinion)raped me
april 2004-began affair with friend and got pregnant
july 2004-husband learned of affair, left for a week, and (unfortunately) forced his way back home and threatens to take our son if i don’t stop the affair
october 2004-son told me his father tried to make him touch his privates, a week later he tried to make him touch his own.
january 2005-baby born and i was forced by husvband and nurse to put his name on bc, eventhough i have been told that fathers name can be left blank
august 2005-found emails proving affair with at least 2 women, speaking of marriage with one, and he’s still looking for another girl

he even has one of his girlfriends(the one he’s speaking of marriage with) calling our house!

so basically, i want to know how i should go about filing for divorce. i would rather he have supervised or no visitatin rights, and i want his name off my baby’s bc. he does have prior records of assault on a child in 1998.

please help, i really don’t think my children should have to go thru our home wars anymore!! and i don’t like having to worry about leaving my son alone with his own father.

by the way, everyone has said there’s no point in telling anyone what my son said his dad dai because they would say i told him to say it just to discredit my husband. is this true??? </font id=“red”>

thanks in advance for any advice</font id=“purple”></font id=“size5”>