Need help with separation agreement

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to file a separation agreement and I have a sample that the Rosen Lawfirm provided online. According to the research I have done I am a dependent spouse and marital conduct is involved. I just don’t know how much to ask for and I don’t want to ask for too much.
You have alimony amounts but I don’t know which one is the best to use. Also, my husband had a child born out of wedlock and I just found out about it 2 years ago. This girl is 26 years old, 2 years younger than our daughter. We were living together and considered common law marriage at the time this happened and we had two children together. Also he has had affairs and was caught several times during the marriage and abused drugs and went to rehab and when I asked him to take a drug test he refused.

Help.

Victoria Holland
252-301-0877

Alimony is difficult to calculate as there are no real guidelines. We provide an alimony calculator on our website simply to give you an idea of what to ask for, there are no laws that determine how much or how long alimony should last. When we calculate alimony for our clients we ask them to provide us with a list of monthly expenses, we compare these expenses with any income they earn and decide how much they need to sustain their expenses.