Not adhering to tpa

There is a tpa in place. My daughters father is not adhering to it. Is there anything I can do to make sure the order is enforced?
Is it necessary to continue to let the visitations take place until the custody case is heard?

Yes, you must continue the visitations. What in particular is he doing to violate the TPA?

The child is typically not in his care. She is not returned on time. He has Tuesday night “dinner” with her and does not feed her.

I suggest you document everything he is doing/not doing and use it as evidence moving forward in your custody hearing.