Not willing to sign divorce papers

we have been seperated now for 2yrs and 3 months. we are trying to get back together. he has a girlfriend… If we do not get back together and he files for no fault divorce, and I refuse to sign papers , get cell phone records and prove he had contact with her before i left the home , can i hold off and try to get the judge to put it down has adultry not no fault?

NC has no fault divorce. Adultery doesn’t have any bearing on the action for divorce. Remember, all property and alimony issues must be pending, or resolved, prior ro entry of a divorce decree.