Notice in paper of separation notice

My wife moved from Wilmington to Memphis, Tn. I found out last night through a friend in Memphis that she filed a separation notice in the court system and it showed up in The Daily News publication (shows all legal filings in Memphis). Is there a law that will allow the divorce to go through with whatever she submitted as a “seperation” notice if I do not respond in a period of time? What is that period of time?

How do I respond by not living in Memphis?

Her notice by publication is improper as TN does not have jurisdiction over you. You need to hire an attorney in Memphis to file a motion to dismiss her suit for lack of personal jurisdiction.