One more time!


So last year I filed for divorce and served my husband the complaint and so on. I was using bed and board so I could get him to leave the house. Anyway long story short I dropped the complaint. I want to know if I am able to use the same complaint and maybe add new things to it to file again. He still acts the same…shocker! I was told my someone but in another state that if I drop the complaint then it is considered forgiven/condoned actions and I am not able to use them again. Is this true?


You will need to file a new action as the old action was dismissed. If his misconduct has continued you may base a claim for martial misconduct on the same.