One year - really?

My STBE moved out of my house and in with another woman the next day. It’s an old “friend” from high school and he was supposed to be sleeping on the couch until he got on his feet. Well it’s been 6 months and they are now buying a house together. Please tell me that there is some loophole to get me out of this situation prior to the full one year separation being served.

Ethically, I feel that I must delete any post which indicates an option to “agree” on a date of separation that is other than the true date of separation in an effort to have your divorce granted after less than a year of separation. The only grounds for divorce is based on one year separation, and you must be separated for the full year. If you incorrectly list an earlier date as your date of separation, you are committing perjury.