Order to show cause error

I won custody of my minor son in July, 2010. My son’s mother, has violated the courts order on more than numerous occasions.
I erroneously submitted an Order to Show Cause for contempt of court without listing the NC General Statute(s) violated. Is it possible to file an amended order listing the violation of GS 5A-11(3) and GS 5A-11(10). My son’s mother’s attorney has already filed a motion to dismiss based on not having the GS listed and filed a counter motion.

Yes, you may file an amended motion.