Out of Court custody agreement


I have been a stay at home mom of my child their entire life. The father no longer wants to live together and I have been given 30 days notice. He has a lawyer and says that we can come up with an agreement out of court. I must move to another state because of no family or support in the area. How long do out of court custody agreements take if we are amicable and what steps should I take? We are not married and I have no income.


If you can come to an agreement the documents can be drafted in a matter of hours. I suggest you have an attorney review any document on your behalf BEFORE you sign it.