Out of State Alienation of Affection

Hello, I live in Rhode Island, married with my husband. Recently I found out he was having a long term affair with a woman who lives in North Carolina (Wake County). I am filing for divorce. My question is even though we both lived in Rhode Island, can I pursue a claim against the woman for Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation since she DOES live in NC even though I do not and our state has no such laws? I do know that many of the encounters did take place in North Carolina where she is a legal resident.

Yes, you may file an action here in NC.