Parental agreement modification

My divorce was finalized in Sept 2009, in the state of Virginia. I moved to North Carolina shortly thereafter. My Ex-husband moved to Georgia to start a new job. Initially, we split our time with our 4.5yr old son 50/50, but now we are having major issues. My son resides in Ga with his dad because I’m in school full-time here in Raleigh. How can I get our parental agreement modified?? Do I have to contact an atty in Ga or can I have papers written up in Raleigh, NC?

You will need to have the Agreement registered in GA, and contact a GA attorney to help you draft a modified agreement to be entered thereafter.