Parenting agreement

Can a Parenting agreement be created, notarized, and filed by an individual without hiring a lawyer, and it be enforcable by law enforcement. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Yes, parties may create and execute a Consent Order, then file a Complaint for Custody and have the Judge enter the mutually agreed upon order, the same would enforceable by law enforcement.