Paying for Attorneys fees

I have been a stay at home spouse for the last 28 years. My husband moved out of our marital home over a year ago and has been paying our mortgage and bills during that time while I was home with our young child. My question is if I am unemployed and no official document has been filed or signed for spousal support how can I get a personal loan to pay for attorneys fees without proof of income?

This question is outside the scope of the forum. Questions related to obtaining a loan are best directed at the financial institution you are seeking to borrow money from. I am unable to speak to what any particular financial institution would require of you to lend you money. Keep in mind, however, that It is permissible to pay for legal fees using a credit card. This may be easier than obtaining a loan.