Power of attorney to sell my house

I need to sell my home asap. My husband and I are both on the mortgage. He is mentally ill and living on the streets. Is it difficult to get power or attorney over him to just get this house sold?
Thank you.

A power of attorney is not a family law matter and questions about them are outside of the scope of this forum. You should speak with an estate attorney or an attorney that handles guardianships to determine how to obtain one depending on your situation.