Pro Se- File for divorce?

Can you file for divorce any time after the year of separation has passed, even though you still have ED and Alimony to deal with? If so, (being Pro Se), how do I file? Does the Clerk of Court’s office assist in filing that?

You can file anytime after 1yr and 1 day of separation. However, if ED and alimony aren’t pending/preserved in the divorce judgment, then those claims die with the judgment of divorce. Specific procedure is beyond the scope of the forum, but if you wish to continue pro se then you may find Rosen Online a helpful resource. You can find more information about Rosen Online here: