Proof of school requirements of an 18 yr. old

My daughter will be 18 soon. Her mother says she is being home schooled and she will not graduate for another year, but she lives in Canada so I can’t confirm that. I don’t think she is in school. What kind of proof or school requirements must I ask for? Has anyone had experience with this?

Ask her school for details. Email, snail mail or call them.

I can ony assume that your sending child support. Well the bad news is that under NC Law, you have only one more year to pay. The NC Law says upon completin of 12yrs of public school or age 19 which ever comes first. Good luck