My husband and I own property across the road from our house and farm that I live on. He has agreed on me having the farm that I live on and he take the farm about two miles down the road. We both want the farm across the road. I do not want him to have it because it is right across the road from my house and farm. Also he has threated the life of his own daughter and her husband, his other son-in-law, my brother and a neighbor who all live around or on that farm. Would a Judge let him have this farm and is there anyway to get it without going to court?

The only way to get it without going to court would be for him to agree. If he won’t agree then you’ll have to file for equitable distribution.