It has been 6 months since DOS. Is it true that in order to have a chance at winning any PSS help, that I need to hire a professional consultant who can show what my earning capacity is? I have not worked in over 5 years. They are telling me I need to get an accountant to look at the financials which will be $2k and then 3K for a consultant. That is 5K (which I do not have) just to ask judge for immediate help with money. My spouse left and he was the only worker. He makes well into the 6 figure range and I am a homemaker. Accounts are frozen.
Is it time to look for a different attorney?
Thank you.

I don’t think it would hurt to get a second opinion.