Public assistance


Dear mikeb:

Greetings. You may want to check with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. I looked them up on the internet and found the following link:

Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


In my last posting, you mentioned I that I should apply for public assistance, due to physical and emotional disabilities. How do I apply for public assustance? Who can guide me throuth the process? Thank you for your time.
Mike B

Steven Barbato