Question about wording in Temp Custody Order

hi there! i have a quick question - we had a hearing back in august. temp order still has not been submitted, i can no longer afford my attorney so i am having to draft the temp order by myself.

here is the issue: as of the the court hearing i was a resident of meck county, i was awarded that i could move out of state and didn’t until 2 weeks after the hearing.

The firs line in the temp order under the Findings of Fact says:
Mother is a resident of new city, new state and had been a resident of Meck county for at least 6 months preceding the filing of this action.

in the other findings of fact, it lists items that happened BEFORE the court date. What exactly is supposed to be mentioned in the “findings of fact” - everything UP UNTIL the court date hearing???

Later in the paperwork in “adjudged, decreed and ordered” part it mentions that Mother shall be allowed to relocate to new city, new state.

My question is should the first line read Mother is a resident of Meck county for at least 6 months preceding the filing of this action.

To me it states that I had already moved out of state and that i came back seeking approval from the courts to move which wasn’t the case.

I hope this wasn’t confusing and THANKS for the clarification!

The findings should reflect the facts, as they were, on the day of the hearing.