Quit claim

So in the paper work it says that she has to be vacated of the premises and deliver a quitclaim deed. If she is not gone by this time of course he will sue for breach of contract but does that mean on July 6 we can just go over there and change the locks?

I thought I added this in there but July 5 she has to be vacated off the premises and deliver a quitclaim deed. So on july 6th can we just go over there and change the lockes whether or not she is all the way moved out?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

If she still resides in the house you can’t change the locks. If she has setup residence elsewhere then you can change the locks.

So even though she signed the ED paperwork saying she would deliver a quitclaim deed and be vacated off the property by July 5th there is nothing that can be done if she is still not moved out by then? That seems kind of odd since she has had 2 months to secure a place and be moved out.

The best way to go about it is to file for breach of contract, and eviction.

Thats about what I figured. But thanks for your time…

So, apparently she isn’t out. She hasn’t delivered the quitclaim deed and her exact words were no one will let me bring the dogs and I haven’t even started moving yet. How long does the eviction process take?