Reconcile devert funds


if you and your spouse have a sa, and seperate, then reconcile , and if it is discovered that your supporting spouse has been diverting funds. how does effect the prior SA and the future SA


If there has been a reconciliation the process of creating a separation agreement will begin again. As far as the diverted funds, it will depend on the source of those funds, and when they were diverted.