Rescinding paternity acknowledgement.. Please help

Can anyone tell me the legal steps or the legal procedure in which to rescind acknowledgement of paternity? I was told I have 60 days to remove my name as father from birth certificate but am unsure if this procedure is done through the courts or through vital records.

We do not handle paternity cases, I strongly advise you to contact an attorney who does as soon as possible. You may contact our office for a referral.