Retroactive Child Support Reduction?


Ex-husband quit his job 6 months ago, was making over 100,000. Hasn’t been able to find work at that level, though I know he has turned down at leat one job for about half that amount.

He has paid support all along. Now he says he needs a modification because he has no income. I understand the job market is bad right now.

But, he also says he wants to have a retroactive reduction for the last 6 months.

Is that possible?


I do not believe he can get the reduction retroactively.


He will not be awarded a retroactive reduction.