Selling marital property before ED

When you are preparing to go through ED and one of the parties involved continues to sell items from the marriage is there anything that can be done to prevent this from continuing? What are the rights of the other spouse? In removing all the defendant can, he/she feels it will not be accounted for and therefore the ex-spouse receives little from the marriage.

You can file a motion asking that the court stop the disposal of marital property. You can ask the court use the other party’s disposal of marital property as an equitable distribution factor and ask that the court grant you more than 50% of the assets.