Separate Property Jurisdiction

I was married for 7 months, and no marital or divisible property was acquired. I have moved to another county…but cannot get my separate property (the soon to be ex-husband actually got a Domestic Violence Protective Order against me chuckle[:D]).

Anyways…I want my property, and don’t want to wait until the DVPO expires…so can I take this before a judge (soon to be ex will NOT allow me to get my stuff)? And if so, does the county I live in have jurisdiciton to allow me to get my stuff? Or does the County in which my property is located have jurisdiction?