Separation Agreement

have your lawyer file a show cause motion.


My spouse has signed a legal separation agreement stating he would quick claim deed me the house, but now says he will not, because he pays a portion of the mortgage, which he also agreed to in the legal separation. What steps do I have to take to get the deed.